Motorcycle Volcano Gloves Details
Motorcycle Volcano Gloves are designed with a mix of on-road and off-road use in mind, the Volcano Gloves are more robust than a full dirt glove and feature a fortified microfiber synthetic palm. Air mesh on the back of the hand keeps the hands cool and dry during high effort maneuvers. TPR knuckle sliders with Seesoft viscoelastic backing add protection. Temperfoam can be found again at the palm and thumb. A hook and loop closure keeps the gloves secure, and an oversized pull loop makes for easy entry.
- Outer Shell: 3D air mesh | artificial leather | stretch | connect finger tip fabric
- Lining: tricot liner
- Composition: 56% polyamide, 31% polyurethane, 11% polyester, 2% othe
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at cuff
- Ventilation: 3D air mesh inserts at non-impact zones
- Features: stretch at fingers and back hand, elastic at wrist, connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, regular cuff, textured grip, and control panel
Enclose the sizing chart for Biker Gear Depot gloves. Measure the size of your palm on the widest part in centimeters. Note that every motorcycle gloves is different. A sporty leather glove will become bigger over time and a textile winter gloves may have a looser fit so your hands do not cool down too fast in colder weather conditions.
Please note, the sizing Guide are are always an indication of your size. Your perfect size depends on a lot of aspects. The sizing information below is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. If you hesitate about your size, fitting is always better.
Click on the image to open for a larger and more easier to read picture.