Motorcycle Pro Rider Gloves
Available Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL.
Brand Promoto Gear
For Sizes, Please Refer to the Size Guide at the Bottom
Motorcycle Pro Rider Gloves Details
Motorcycle Pro Rider Gloves use a combination of exotic materials to keep you in control and protected on the track. Cow, goat, and kangaroo leather at different areas of the palm provide abrasion resistance, tactile feedback, and durability. Outerseam palm construction keeps the seams from causing discomfort on the inside of the glove when you grip your controls. Its long gauntlet style cuff and hard knuckle are taken directly from racing technology to protect your hands. Alpinestars’ patented finger bridge helps minimize injury to your pinky area in the event of a lowside. Hard palm slider and hard protection on the gauntlet help keep the glove from catching the pavement while in a slide.
- Mix of cow and goat leather with kangaroo leather on the palm
- Outer seam palm construction
- Long cuff
- Hard knuckle
- Knuckle panel perforated gusset for better ventilation
- Print on finger
- Finger bridge
- Double closure system with Cuff DFS protection
- Side reinforcements with palm hard slider
- Accordion panels in leather on fingers thumb and backhand to increase fit and direct comfort
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip
- TPU finger protection
- Soft padding protection on finger tips
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
- CE certified
Enclose the sizing chart for Biker Gear Depot gloves. Measure the size of your palm on the widest part in centimeters. Note that every motorcycle gloves is different. A sporty leather glove will become bigger over time and a textile winter gloves may have a looser fit so your hands do not cool down too fast in colder weather conditions.
Please note, the sizing Guide are are always an indication of your size. Your perfect size depends on a lot of aspects. The sizing information below is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. If you hesitate about your size, fitting is always better.
Click on the image to open for a larger and more easier to read picture.