Motorcycle Pro Race Gloves Details
Motorcycle Pro Race Gloves pack track-level protection into a street-ready with short-cuff package, the full complement of protective features. From the wrist up, gets the same suite of top-spec goodies: cowhide hand backs and goat leather palms, hard TPU knuckle armor, abrasion-resistant Aramid stitching, key Superfabric reinforcements, and flexible accordion panels on the hand backs and fingers. Like a convertible for your hands and primed for feeling the breeze on your favorite twisties.
- Drum-dyed genuine bovine cowhide leather construction
- Genuine CE-approved abrasion-resistant goat leather palm
- Pre-curved fingers for increased comfort
- Reversed seam finger construction
- TPU top knuckle protector
- Perforated backhand, thumb, and top of fingers
- Superfabric on thumb, outside of pinky, and fingers
- TPR protector inserts on fingers
- Leather overlays on palm, middle and index fingers, and along pinky
- CE-approved Knox SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) on palm
- Accordion flex finger knuckles
- Hook and loop closure
Enclose the sizing chart for Biker Gear Depot gloves. Measure the size of your palm on the widest part in centimeters. Note that every motorcycle gloves is different. A sporty leather glove will become bigger over time and a textile winter gloves may have a looser fit so your hands do not cool down too fast in colder weather conditions.
Please note, the sizing Guide are are always an indication of your size. Your perfect size depends on a lot of aspects. The sizing information below is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. If you hesitate about your size, fitting is always better.
Click on the image to open for a larger and more easier to read picture.